Who we are
BRAVE · Nottingham Policies & Values
Here at BRAVE · Nottingham, we believe in equal opportunities and safe spaces for everyone.
Our Values :
- We are inclusive. Providing safe, welcoming, and accessible services to all individuals regardless of age, race, disability, religion, culture or belief, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other factor.
- We listen, learn and adapt. Involving our community & stakeholders in what we do and how we do it and seeking feedback to provide the best service we can.
- We believe in Person-Centred solutions. Each person is unique, with their own specific needs and experiences. Therefore we tailor our services to fit the individual.
- We are responsive & accountable. Connecting and listening to the needs of women and their families, directing towards services and resources that meet the needs of those who need us the most. We pride ourselves on taking responsibility for the effects of our behaviour, and ensure we take accountability when necessary.
- We are Partners. More is achieved when we collaborate and co-operate rather than compete. We work with other organisations that share our values to achieve more for individuals and children.
- We are professional. Aiming for authentic & efficient results in what we do.
- We are positive & authentic. Valuing each individual we work with, we are a safe honest space to be open.